video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 8 April 2018

Blogger wants Government or Public Safety to investigate Fredericton Police Officer Bobbi Simmons-Beauchamp!!!!



I truly understand that my concerns are going to be ignored by the Government but at least I would have gone public with my issues if something happens to me.

On April 6th, I noticed a police cruiser on King Street in front of Subway. At first, I believe it was a Police Officer stopping an individual riding a bicycle on the sidewalk. < This is the only City in New Brunswick who does this >

At a closer look, I noticed her name tag. It was Bobbi Simmons-Beauchamp.

Here's the video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztODUZ4M8gU


This officer have been trying to do me harm since I got her partner Andrew MacDonald fired or force on early early retirement over 10 years ago.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R76kDbxBEBA&t=16s

This officer falsely accuse me of exploiting children for Sex. < video below - >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cLrvKHCQa8

I might add this officer < who is suppose to serve and protest > was involved behind the scene to have me charge with aggravated assault after I defended myself against a lunatic on the street. Miramichi Police charge me.

Here's a video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAKhF1uqQkY

The final straw when she sent two officers from the Edmundston Police.

Here's a video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ0Ufu4Sktc&t=186s

I strongly believe this was all plan by the Government and Police because this happened in front of many cameras near the New Brunswick Legislature.

I could have been harm or possibly shot dead on the street as what happened to Michel Vienneau in Bathurst < shot by the Bathurst Police in cold blood >

I learned that Bobbi Simmons-Beauchamp is now working as a Neighborhood Cop. She went public and told the media she suffers from Bi-Polar. Now...I am VERY afraid this officer with come after me. < AGAIN >

The look in her eyes yesterday told me everything I needed to know. If I would have known it was her? I would have stayed away.

I want Public Safety to investigate my concerns. The New Brunswick Police Commission rejected my complaint against the Edmundston Police and CANNOT go unnoticed. The Public MUST be protected at any cost.

During the last few years many officers from the Fredericton Police Force are landing new jobs with the Government so I understand the reason the Government from Public Safety and Justice have NEVER replied to my recent complaints.

Do I need to forward my complaints to the Federal Government???

I fear for my life and I DEMAND the government to protect me or at less TRULY investigate my concerns

I am going to post this letter on my Blog, Twitter and Facebook. I am also sending my concerns to the New Brunswick Ombudsman Charles Murray. Mr.Murray job is to make certain that proper procedure are followed by the Government.

Please act before it's too late!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment