video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Woman gets punch in the face but Fredericton Police laughed at the situation!!!!!

Charles,

\ It’s Kayla So the teenage boy was on the playing with a cart on the rink on Johnson st on the both side of Fredericton. He almost hit my 8 year old son so I told him a few times to get off the ice with the cart he said make me bitch I walked up to him and told him. To stop or I’ll call the police that is when we pulled me and punched me two times in the face broke my nose and got a black eye the police officer said it’s only a punch to the face you’ll be fine. Called The police today to talk to the head person they laughed at me you can say all they said was it’s being looked at we will let you know if he will be charged

No comments :

Post a Comment