video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 21 February 2018

New Brunswicker Public Safety must protect New Brunswickers!!!!!




Mr.Landry,

I want to to open an public investigation on the matter that Matt Myers < a Member of the Fredericton Police Force >

I was told he was just hired an a investigator for special cases < something like that >

This man sent two members of the Edmundston Police Force after me in November 2016.

This man also wanted me charge for a First degree assault.

This man always falsely accuse me of exploiting kids for Sex!!!!

I demand that you as Minister remove this man from Public Safety or order a Public Provincial Safety of the manner this man goes after New Brunswickers or how he got hired in the first place.

If I don't have an answer of my concerns? I will make a complaint to the Federal Government.

New Brunswickers must be protected!!!!

Charles LeBlanc

1 comment :

  1. What the hell is ''First Degree Assault'' Charles ??
    Listening to you, it seems the whole world accused you of ''expecting children'' yet, you fail to understand with your poor attitude it was a clerical error.
    Your weak buddy, weak...

    ReplyDelete