video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 1 December 2017

Jerry McCarty from Fredericton died yesterday........:(


I just heard the sad News.....this is a HUGE lost to the Staff at the Victory Meat Market and the citizens in Fredericton...:(

I met Jerry a couple of years ago. He would always be sitting on the steps in front of the Victory Meat Market during his break. He would talk to EVERYONE who would walk by.

IT DIDN'T MATTER WHO YOU WERE!!!

Jerry's friends held a celebration of his life at the Legion  and the place for full!!!! Jerry was quite a Musician....





Jerry should have died months ago but he was a fighter and that's EXACTLY what  he did. Cancer must have said - This guy just don't UNDERSTAND the meaning of the word - " Quit "

We have lost a Giant!!!!!  One day Jerry was VERY quiet and I approached him asking him - What's wrong?

Then he began speaking. I immediately got my camera out.

Listen to the way Jerry spoke -






My deepest sympathy to his Family and friends.....:(


No comments :

Post a Comment