video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 8 October 2017

Myra Stewart died one year ago today!!!




Myra died one year ago this morning....I sure wish time didn't exist....:(

I read some old facebook messages we exchanged and it was quite a relationship.

Ever since she died I still DON'T understand why I feel this way? There's no way in the world  Myra would have mourn over me the way I'm doing.  I'm writing this note with tears in my eyes. < Very strange >

The morning she died, I was having this picture taken with a good friend < Young Doctor > and supporter of mine.






I haven't visited Myra for the last two weeks because I had a cold.

Once home, I emailed her Daughter asking her if it was OK for me to visit her mom at the hospital?

She asked me for my phone number? She called and cried on the phone telling me that her Mommy just died.

I will never forget that crying sound for the rest of my life.

People told me that once you're in Palliative Care? It's over!!!!

It was still a shock to this Scottish individual that she was gone.

She looked OK but nobody knew what that darn and deadly Cancer was doing to her body.






Yes....it was the beginning of a mourning period for this Blogger. I would preach to anyone who I saw puffing a cigarette!!!! I cried and cried that day. I didn't understand what I was doing because she would have never cried for this pain in the ass individual...:(

This is the only picture we took together...It goes to show you how heavy the drugs she was taking...lol





So I went on an emotional roller coaster. I preached to strangers the danger of smoking. As Myra would say - I was told to Fuck off!!! < by a few >

Here's a video I made the day she died!!! I never mentioned her name because she never wanted to be on my bullshit blog < as many other of my friends >

Please share this video if you can -






This is going to be a VERY difficult day but I will manage.

We were like Sister and Brother who would look after each other.







We would fight and fight. As she would say - We don't get along because she always fight. The MAIN issue was smoking and she didn't want to hear it.

I remember telling her - Why do I even talk to you??? Other people did less and I never spoke to them again!!!

She answered - You know I won't tolerate your Bullshit!!!

lol

I often wonder if Pete misses Myra???









I remember when I was a fat bastard and I didn't even know it. < 250 pounds > We made videos of me being the biggest loser and I lost 50 pounds. Myra was the pusher being me. I'm going to go on a another diet tirade this week in memory of my friend.

So...I am sending my prayers to her family < Lisa and Jeremy > and friends on this sad day.

Until we meet again my friend and it would be nice to hear you telling me off once again....:)








Charles,

Your message was to the point, and your remininiscings very well presented. Smoking is a curse, dreadful addiction ruining every organ in the body, and too many times ending with dreadful cancer. Keep doing a good work. Yours, Vladimir Sokolowski from Miramichi NB

No comments :

Post a Comment