video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 29 October 2017

Idiot Fredericton Mayor Mike O'Brien goal is to destroy Carleton Park in Fredericton!!!



Carleton Park should be exquisite - there is no reason for it to be otherwise. It ought to be beautiful, with nice street lamps, flowers, the ground kept nice.

Is it because it happens to be located on the north side? If so, NOT acceptable.

City workers ought to be responsible to clean up their mess. No kidding. They were there working, and left all that mess behind when the heavy rain came last week. I know, because I go to that park most every day. As do many other people.

It is as if, no one cares about the state of that park!!!???? Is not our tax dollars paying for everything in this city - yes. Then, it stands to reason that this park ought to be looked after and made beautiful like other parks are on the south side of the river!!

Last winter, they did not even plough the snow so people could get down there. So I called and asked them to remove the snow, as I wanted to go down there, and I knew many others did as well. They agreed to plough one small strip so people could park down there. I don't get it....it is, as I say, NOT acceptable.

2 comments :

  1. Garry Hill What a terrible stinking mess Charles,I agree,this mayor cares only for his pay,his idol,the man serve money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they need to clean up the park. I was down there this morning, and the portapotty was IN THE RIVER!!! Plus, there were a PILE of garbage bags, full of garbage on the river bank!!! I know there were men stationed there, fixing the walking bridge - and that the rain caused the river to rise; but CLEAN UP THE MESS - Don't let it go into the river!!! Ba duh.
    Also, Carleton Park needs some improvements - it ought to be beautiful - like it is across town.

    ReplyDelete