video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 18 June 2017

Happy Father's Day!!



Al < Uncle > Replacing the Father I never had.....:(

He's the guy who gave me a life < Shipyard > for a few years and approached me that I had ADHD!!!!!

Darn shame that I never had him as a Father figure as a child...:(

Then again...Fredericton would have never met moi!!....:P

Also Father Emery Brien is a guy who always try to direct me towards the right path...:)

So Happy Father Day to both of them!!!!

1 comment :

  1. en chiac!

    Alphonce pi Therese....qose que tu peut dire about zeu?
    A rien de bad but beaucoup de bon.
    Y on fait rien but aider du monde tout leur vie.
    La meme chouse avec Pere Brian.
    ---maurice the homeless guy--
    si yarest plus de monde come zeu la planet serait bin mieu.

    ReplyDelete