video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 20 February 2017

Fredericton Police refuse to investigate complaint of assault laid by Blogger against Edmundston Police Officers!!!



I want the Department of Public safety to investigate the members of the Fredericton is refusing to investigate a complaint I filed on December 15, 2016 against two members of the Edmundston Police.

I haven't heard anything on this issue. Are Police officers allowed to assault the citizens on the street and we cannot laid a complaint of assault?

I wish to know why I haven't heard from the Fredericton Police of my complaint of assault???

Charles LeBlanc

145 Westmorland Street

APT#1 Fredericton

E3B 3L4

2 comments :

  1. Aren't you refusing them to normally investigate your complaints? You are always asking the rcmp or some other agency..I mean , make up your mind Leblanc...we know you are not the smartest fish out there but make up ur mind dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was a smart fish? I would have given up to the police a long time ago.....me Scottish Gene will not allow me to be smart...I couldn't go to the R.C.M.P. because it happened on King Street near the Legislature but I guess I will have to visit the R.C.M.P.!!!

    ReplyDelete