video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 5 February 2017

Edmundston Police Chief Gilles Lee refuse to answer Blogger's and Public concerns!!!!



I don't know what games you and your Officers are playing but I will admit that I am not please at all!!!!

On November 8th, 2016 at around 1:00pm, I was brutally attacked by two OF YOUR members on the street in Fredericton.








Andre Madore told me he was the Chief of Police from Edmundston. < That's your job >






Impersonating a Police Chief is a VERY serious offense.

A week later, he told the media that his file would go to the Prosecutor office in one week suggestion that I be charge under section 300 < 5 years in jail >

We are closing in on 3 months after the assault by your members and haven't heard NOTHING from your officers.

I might add that one of your officer Rejean Couturier is involved in this issue and I have a video that he came to my door 5 years ago and orders from Daniel Bussieres.







Citizens, Politicians and many people from different level of life are asking me for an update and the assault that took place on November 8th in Fredericton?

I demand < not asking > that you give me an update on this situation.

You and the chief of the Fredericton Police Leanne Fitch must have known these two Officers have been working on this case for 2 years!!!

I am sending a copy of this letter to different Minister of the Province of New Brunswick!!!

I want the Minister of Public Safety and Justice Denis Landry to investigate you and your Police Force as soon as possible so the Public can get some answers??

Merci

Charles LeBlanc

No comments :

Post a Comment