video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 29 January 2017

Idiot Fredericton Mayor Mike O'Brien hauling Blogger in court Monday at 1:30pm to justify he's a Pedophile!!!






I learned over the weekend other Councillors are supporting the Mayor on this issue!!!

I have been looking for other Councillors on the streets but no luck!!!!

Mike O'Brien political career will be over in 3 years. No Political Party will want to associate themselves with this goofball!!!!!

I wish someone would have the guts to asks - How much money is this costing the Taxpayers.

I will have more to say in Court tomorrow!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Yes I did and I believe this is the reason I am so angry...I HATE two face people!!!!!...grrrr....

    ReplyDelete