video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Blogger Charles LeBlanc email a complaint to the Justice Department against Provincial Judge Judy L. Clendening!!!

To Serge Rousselle or whom it may concern,


On January 30th at 1:30pm, I attended Court before Judge Judy L. Clendening. It's a lawsuit that I launched against the members of the Fredericton Police for telling the public and my internet provider that I was exploiting kids for Sex!!!

Below is the evidence of my case.





Judge Judy L. Clendening entered the Court Room and handed a piece of paper to the Sheriff to pass on to me.

This is the paper -





I suffer from a mental illness < ADHD > and they told me in the paper that I had to pay $50.00 to each Cop who I wanted to cross examine for my lawsuit.

The 17 members of the Fredericton filed sworned papers with the Courts about my case being labelled as a Pedophile and I'm not allow to cross examine the Police Officers because I don't have the money. < I'm on Social Assistance >

The total cost would be over $1,000 and the Judge expected me to read and understand the paper in minutes????

The language in a Court is VERY new to a citizen who enters the building but they expect a person with a mental illness to understand????

Now....Judge Judy L. Clendening suggested that I could dis-continue my lawsuit and that would be it!!!

I was put ON EXTREME pressure and it put me in a very bad situation.

It came close to drop everything but I decided to continue my lawsuit against the members of the Fredericton Police who have been on a witch-hunt against this good law-abiding citizen

Now....the Court is not interested the assault that took place on November 8th by the Edmundston Police by orders of the same members of the Fredericton Police who I am suing.

Here's a video - < the name of the Police Officers are mentioned >




I want the Attorney General Office to investigate Judge Judy L. Clendening and the manner this issue is moving forward and the manner the Court are ignoring my concerns.

The Edmundston Police told the media their file will be handed to the Prosecutor office in a couple of weeks. This was almost 3 months ago!!!! I want to know what's going on in this case!!!

Judge Judy L. Clendening stated that the new case that happened on Nov 8th is of non-importance to the Court.

I reminded the Judge that these are the same officers involved. But the Judge denied my concerns.

I am going to Court on February 6th  at 9:30am < motion day > to set up a trial date but I am NOT ready and the Court are ignoring my concerns.

I might add the Court told me the 4 officers who MIGHT testify only if they don't demand $50.00 from me. This is insanity!!!

In closing, is the law there to discriminate against people with mental illness, less fortunate or the working poor?

If a Cop goes after a law-abiding citizen labeling them as a pedophile but if the individual don't have money? There's nothing that can be done?

I want the Attorney General to investigate this case AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

P.S. Let me know if you have received this email so it will save me a trip to the office to find out if my email got to you?

Charles LeBlanc

APT#1

145 Westmorland Street

Fredericton

New Brunswick

E3B 3L4

Merci

2 comments :

  1. "good law-abiding citizen"

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh man, you should be a comedian Chuckie, that was a good one. Man....I needed a laugh like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles, I cannot give legal advice, so I will just pass along legal information that speaks for itself, and about which you can consult a lawyer.

    Notice that the document in your photo says that attendance money is to be paid "unless the party is required to attend under Rule 55.05." Rule 55.05 is the rule for calling an opposing party, or an officer of an opposing party, as a witness. Similarly, Rule 55.03(4) says:

    "A Summons to Witness shall be served personally and at the same time, UNLESS the person summoned is an adverse party, or AN OFFICER, director, partner or sole proprietor OF AN ADVERSE PARTY, he shall be paid or tendered proper attendance money as prescribed in Tariff ‘D’ of Rule 59." (my emphasis added)

    Given that a judge should be familiar with these rules (and also should not concern herself with something like this unless it is raised in court), her attempt to make you pay unnecessary fees or drop your case raises a definite possibility of bias. She should now recuse herself, or be taken off your case, which perhaps will be the result of your complaint. It will not be the first time this particular judge has been investigated for misconduct.

    ReplyDelete