video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 24 November 2016

Go at River Valley Footwear in Fredericton for a new pair of Winter Boots!!!! Best service and products!!!!..:)



                         Best place to buy your Boots for the Winter Months!!!!!!



  1. >img_3998


                        Last week, I received a nice pair of brand new books!!!

The boots were giving to me by River Valley Footwear on Queen Street in Fredericton!!

Of course many readers were surprised I got a hold of such a nice pair.

Some suggested I advertised on my blog in exchange of a free pair?

Nope!!!!

I learned something yesterday and I feel that I just had to blogged the truth!!

The owner of River Valley Footwear David Traboulsee noticed the sticker on the shoes in the blog.




img_4103



He said- Brand new pair??



img_3996



I just took these boots because I was wearing the ones I was given...lol

This is when I learned something about River Valley Footwear?

They sell good high quality products from that store.

Such as my boots which will go for as high as $150.00!

During these past few years, they would have people returning their purchase boots for different reasons.

They could have just put them in the garbage or sent them back to the company.

This is what they do!!!

They go on the street and asked the homeless or people such as myself that does a lot of walking.



img_7588STA_3104IMG_1246IMG_3833IMG_4341




They asked - What size do you wear?

If they locate the right person? They bring the individual to the store and give them a nice brand new pair for the cold winter months.

I might add they give them a good shine before going out the door!

As for me? One worker asked me on the street - If I wanted a pair of shoes?

At first, I wasn't interested in shoes but then again? I might need them for a funeral.

Once at the store? I was shock to find out the brand of shoes or boots they were willing to give away to this blogger for free.

I quickly and proudly wore them and before leaving the store I thanked them very much.

I showed up one hour later feeling guilty that I never took a picture so I could give them a little advertisement.

I was very surprise to witness such a good gesture from the owner of a shoe Store in Fredericton.

It was there that I insisted for an interview.

These are the unsung heroes of the City.

They help the less fortunate and don't asked nothing in return.

Here's my interview with the owner of River Valley Footwear David Traboulsee!!

Click below -








No comments :

Post a Comment