video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 31 October 2016

Hidden pictures brings back memories!!!!

This is insane but it did happened last night

Over three weeks of mourning or feeling bad for my good friend who died....I finally felt that it's time to let go and move on....a friend was over and I pull a piece of paper from the wall in front of my Computer....behind them were pictures I posted on my wall a couple of years ago

I was sitting at Fox's Barber Shop then suddenly she and her son in law showed up for a haircut....With them was Vivienne.....< did I spell it correctly? >

My friend was keeping her company...she didn't know I was taking these pictures....I put it on my wall because it truly showed the love between Grand Mother and Grand child

I gave her an enlargement of one of the pictures.....it is so strange that I totally forgot about these pictures until last night....looks like I have a hard time to forget her.

PLEASE QUIT SMOKING!!!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment