video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Dennis Oland is granted bail and he's free in Fredericton!!!

It was quite a circus. Media that is!!

I was standing in the hallway chatting with a Journalist. I said - Well...I better go outside and join the rest of the Media Scrum. Don't want them to believe that I would video Dennis Oland at the door and believe that I was a media hound!!!

I am not kidding...5 seconds later, a journalist came through the door saying - Charles...come and join us down the steps!!!!



I replied - I was just saying this to Chris Morris..

Once outside, I quickly went to the corner of the building because Richard Oland and family could escape the side door or he could run to a waiting SUV!







Media scrum with Alan Gold but I stayed put -





The media have been following Dennis Oland for years so maybe I could squeeze a question????

If he took the side door? I would be the only one with a camera. It's a game!!! You have to roll the dice and wish for the best!!!

Well...he did come out the front door and I was surprise he walked so far!!!

I wanted to asked if he was going to enjoy a nice Moosehead??? Well....If I would have known that I was in a position to asks MANY questions? I would have prepare myself.

One question? Will he offer a reward for the real killer???? < you know just like O.J.>..lol..



Ok...Enjoy the video - < They must start paying me for this >





No comments :

Post a Comment