video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 17 October 2016

Cape Breton's Klutzy the Clown Dale Rancourt of Gabarus charged with sexual assault!! Now Clowns are truly going to have a bad name...:(



Ahhhh....my instincts strikes AGAIN!!!!

Last week he was on CTV News and I said to myself - There's something wrong with this picture...I guess I was right....:(.

FOR MORE DETAILS??? LISTEN TO STEVE MURPHY ON CTV TONIGHT AT 6:00PM!!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Yes there sure is something wrong.
    Clowns Santa Claus magicians and other entertainers need be regulated
    License with criminal record checks.
    Look up Stephen Lynn aka Mr Magic worked as magician with a long criminal record for sex crimes involving kids.
    Keep kids safe.
    Regulate Legislate bylaw for license
    with criminal record checks.

    ReplyDelete