video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 8 July 2016

5 Cops dead in Dallas but who really cares???

It began last night before the Dallas Cops were shot dead by a Sniper!

The Black people were shot dead by the Cops and the issue was being debated.

I said to myself - FUCK THAT!!!! I'M SICK OF THIS!!! I turned the channel or shut off the tv!!

Hours later the Dallas Cops were shot dead!!

Now...the media will find out who killed the Cops and talk about him for weeks!! < remember Orlando >

I get a kick when the American say - You live in Canada??? That's terrible...you live in Igloos???

Yes...America!!! The land of Hurricanes, Tornadoes, drought, extreme poverty, loaded Jails, VERY crazy politics and gun fights on the streets!!

They can have it!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment