video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 11 June 2016

My Blogger instinct tells me Jennifer Brewer from Fredericton is VERY much alive!!!



I got a phone call at 6:30am in the morning that the Cops were at the Lighthouse. I decided to have a look.






Media were doing their job by telling the public what just happened. I decided to do mine -







I was hanging around at the crash site for most of the day and there's something that's NOT JUST right!!!!

There don't seem to be some urgency by the Cops and something tells me that Jennifer Brewer will show up VERY much alive during the next 72 hours!!!

She will be in trouble but ALIVE!!!!

This is one Blog that I pray that I'm 100% RIGHT!!!

Look at these videos compare to the deadly accident in 2009 where 3 youths got killed!!!

Yesterday -



In 2009 -




UPDATE -

I was told at the Farmer's Market that 4 people were in that car and. She got out of the car and began walking towards the river but stop. She left the scene I guess?

Now...if this is true? I feel bad for the family and friends who are waiting for answers!!



Another issue that bothers this Blogger is the fact the Fredericton Police are allowing the media to close to the scene of the accident. I mean standing and answering questions from the media???





The Cops are using this to promote their so-called Police Force!!!

Jennifer Brewer MUST contact her friends and Family as soon as possible!!!!!

I decided to go to the area tonight around Midnight....I heard they had a little gathering for the poor girl. I noticed this Bouquet!!...:(...



I chatted with someone last night around Midnight and he was the first one of the scene..:(

He was still in shock!!! Told me he heard this car flying down Regent Street while the street was wet!!

He decided to go out and heard a male hollowing - HELP!! HELP!!! HELP!!!!

The guy was looking for his cellphone...the car was on his side...

Just found out they found the body...:(



I wish I would have been 100% right on my predictions...:(

There were MANY stories out there....this is what happens when the Police holds information from the public.....

Deepest sympathy to Family and Friends...:(



The driver is held in custody pending trial!!!


A camera must have gotten the car flying down Regent Street!!






He was flying and he also destroyed a bird-nest in his deadly action!!




I saw him on the News tonight and he was giving the finger to the media???...I wonder why???






15 comments :

  1. You my friend should take a long hard look at these facts... And think of the feelings of family and friends . You were not at the accident scene and is not an accident reconstructionist You have no right to state alcohol was a factor like your remark don't drink and drive. SHOW SOME RESPECT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure do hope you are right. We have lost so many young people these past few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While this may have been my suspicion, I certainly wouldn't have gone so far as to blog about it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well alcohol WAS A FACTOR, 1040AM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope this shows you that just because you sit in a room with a laptop and a head full of theory, you do not know it all. You assume, which we KNOW makes asses out of you and your thoughts. You didn't know her. She would NEVER worry her parents like that. She was a young vibrant girl who was living the dream after college and high school. It was a tragic accident and stupid decisions to get in a car. She was never in trouble and was raised right... so please take the time to apologize to our family for your stupid post... better yet...delete it so her mother doesn't have to read it. She is going through enough. Thank you from the American part of this family

    ReplyDelete
  6. and maybe you should take the time to apologize to all you effect with your theories opinions and stupid rhetoric...The police continued with what they are supposed to do..look for a person who they obviously had good information....sadly and unforunately that information turned out to be true....dissapear Charles and do us all a favour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apologize to predict the outcome??? Well if they are hurt that my prediction never came true? Yes...I apologize....I don't trust the Fredericton Police < I have VERY good reasons > so there was a lot of funny stuff going on...I wanted to bring these issues to light and not a I predicted that one after the fact....By the way...no swearing are allowed in this blog....:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So your swearing in your videos is OK?

      You are bringing no issues to light, time for you to go away.

      Delete
    2. Some times when we become paranoid we loose touch with reality ya you got good reason to not trust the cops but when crap hits the fan there always taking crap from you while deal with real crap thank a cop there people to IV been a bad person and broken the law I got what I deserved no hard feelings

      Delete
  8. People need to stop bashing others who have opinions or state facts. Seriously he shouldn't have been driving drunk and she should have had her seat belt on or never gotten in the car with a drunk idiot. This was 100% preventable and one I would not call an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG....just how exactly do you feel this is your right to blog about this.....have you absolutely no feeling towards her family???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the internet. Better yet, welcome to LIFE.
      Where people you don't like have the right to say things you disagree with. And where you have no right to say otherwise. You get to have your opinion, could even post it if you wanted to. But you'd have to be a child to think that you are only one with this right. ;)

      Delete
  10. He can blog about whatever he wants to! This story is news, it is public and we all have a right to know what happened! He could have hurt or killed any one of us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the ruck is wong with you people? Charles hoped she was alive and not thrown out of a car with a drunk supposedly driving. Fredicton people are so far out in the woods that they have to come in to hunt. Keep on writing the news that we rarely get from the Irving Press and ignore these dumb heads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ya mabie you got it wrong

    ReplyDelete