video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Former Mayor Brad Woodside spotted in Downtown area...



Just for the record...someone JUST sent me this picture...it was meant for the election!!!!

This will be the last photo of making fun of Woodside I guess...he will be truly missed...:(..

I was surprised to see the former Mayor chatting with someone.

I said something < agitating as usual > and quickly said - OHHH....THAT'S RIGHT!! YOU'RE NO LONGER A PUBLIC FIGURE!!! YOU CAN TELL ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF!!!

Being quickly  Brad he answered - What do you mean??? I told you to go fuck yourself when I was Mayor!!!

lol..lol..lol..

We had a little chat but I did noticed 90% of the person walking by would acknowledge the former Mayor!!!! < maybe it was 98% >

Anyway....he seem very happy with his new life and I wish him the VERY best of luck.

P.S. I still say that he should be appointed to the Senate!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment