video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 18 March 2016

Low life Non Educated Redneck blame Blogger high Blood Pressure of Blogger's stubborn Battle against the Fredericton Police Force!!!!

We debated the issue of the Fredericton Police - < beware of bad language >







He took my blood pressure afterwards and Voila -

  1. IMGP5075



I continued on my walk and was met by a old Buddy!!!



IMGP5076



I haven't seen him for a few years so I was relax and my blood pressure went down...life is great!!!

THEN SUDDENLY!!!!!





Once again I felt my blood pressure going up!!

up, down, up, down...I guess the only way to survive will be to leave The Evil City of Fredericton!!!!!...:)

4 comments :

  1. Leave the police alone... you keep it going and you seem to like it?? If you could put as much time into a job as you do going after the cops you would live very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you leave Fred it may lower your BP. I GUARNTEE it will lower the BP of all Fred cops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously you do not read well 20:01. If the Fredericton Police were not out for revenge, there would be nothing to write about and maybe you would be out of a job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20:01 - congratulations, you are idiot of the week or a cop. For those innocents who know and have been victimised by the FPF for doing nothing wrong Charles needs to keep going. He is pretty much the only one who can help change things. We live in a system where the only real criminals are running the province and pretending to enforce the law. Corruption here is to an extent that others would call third world.

    ReplyDelete