video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 11 March 2016

Fredericton Police are going after the citizens because of snow on their vehicle.

  1. IMGP8718


That little &*^%(* is nabbing people with snow on the back window. Every other window clean and that little *(&^)( weasel fining people left and right this morning.I called him a weasel and told him to go catch the bad guy..on video lol.

Warn your Blog and fb fans. While I was getting my ticket I saw 10 more people going by.City of Freddy will me making bucks today..little fuckets.

Don't use my name but He is making easy money with zero danger.I called him a little weasel and my final words was fuck you..I drove truck for years and didn't have a back window.Wonder if that legal? ? My 2 side mirrors was clean and my windshield...

6 comments :

  1. Perhaps your little shit disturber would be better served if he was educated

    It is illegal to have your rear windshield obstructed, so if your person wants to cause a ruckus; he'll find little sympathy.

    I think I'll send this to Fredericton's Worst Drivers, let's see the response

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous 13.39 - For the goddess sake, get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well, well, Charlie, it appears that what we have here is a bunch of idiots watching either the latest session of the New Brunswick legislature starring Dan Bussieres, the republican national convention featuring donnie stump, or the last Stanley Cup banner raising raising in toronna starring Eddie Shack which I believe was somewhere 'round 1945.
    God bless 'em every one, my friend, they'll need it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4-0!!! Holy Shit!!! GMM forever, man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GMM for ever and eve, Well lets start with the snow on the window, To me I think it was the right call WHY because a couple of week's ago on my way home on the Westmorlane Bridge heading north a piece of snow /ICE ?? hit my new suv and let me tell u I was living because that lazy ass did not remove the snow I follow that ass of the bride. As I was waiting for the light to turn I looked at the spot wear the snow/ice hit my suv I WAS PIST. SO my input is "GOOD WORK BY THE FPP ONCE AGAIN". And yes it left a mark on my suv. And who has to fix it ya me I agree with is 100% get the snow of before u go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon 9:07 The Ice that hit your SUV more than likely came from the roof of the other Car/truck so clean windows probably wouldnt have made much of a difference!

    ReplyDelete