video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 8 February 2016

The Irvings are showing they are TRULY Racists against the Natives!!!

The Irving Media are Truly Racists against the Natives!!!!

The News Conference that was held this morning is on the CBC Website but no comments are allowed! < that's a good thing >

The Irving media posted a story with 40 comments < all racial slurs >

I think the Irvings should be sued!!!..If I was an Indian? I would be VERY upset!!!

40 comments...< still there >...the next time I bumped into one of the Irvings? I will have to asks them why would they allow these racists comments against the Natives???

I would suggest anyone to sent a complaint at

ombudsman@brunswicknews.com

No comments :

Post a Comment