video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Harold Miller died last weekend!!!! Remember him????

IMGP1958IMGP1956

img_1631 >img_4106img_7120

Gilles Bodarge The manager for 15 years will be history this Friday.


I also learned today that Harold will also be no more.


Who's Harold?


img_8042


Harold has been standing in that area for the last 10 years. He makes sure that people can drive their vehicles safely from the parking area.

My ADHD sure couldn't handle that job. I saw the guy standing there in the cold winter winds to the heavy rain during the summer months.

He's determine....I sure couldn't do it.

I wish them Bonne Chance!!!

It sure will not be the same without these two individual at the Victory Meat Market in Fredericton.

Here's a youtube I made with Gilles a few weeks ago...lol


ADHD IN ACTION!!!!

LOL


Click below -


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SwvQKi6kxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0]

No comments :

Post a Comment