video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 12 February 2016

Dorchester Inmate Jeffrey MacLean caught after high speed chase in Fredericton ended up on Charlotte Street!!!!

I was listening to the action on the Police Scanner. I heard of a Police Chase. This went on for about 20 to 30 minutes. They were all over the Southern Part of the City. I decided to go outside. I was going to go down Brunswick towards Kings Place. Then I noticed the Cops were going towards the North Side. I decided to go down Kings towards King's Place. I noticed three cruisers coming back from the Northside. I ran next to the Cemetery and hit George Street. I cut between two homes and I was knee deep in snow. I made it to Charlotte and turned on the video after a minute...enjoy...lots of running!!!!

I was running all over the place,.......no bridges tonight for me!!!...:P



No comments :

Post a Comment