video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 28 January 2016

2016 New Brunswick State of the Province Address was tonight!!!!!

IMGP3219IMGP3210IMGP3224IMGP3228IMGP3230IMGP3242
IMGP3265IMGP3264IMGP3247IMGP3243

It was good...I just love going at these Events....I only shook hand once with Pat Riley from Saint John....if there's a place where germs flies???...This is the event....Nice hard firm hand shakes...it reminds me of the old television show dynasty....it was good...Brian Gallant address was feel good New Brunswicker event....everyone left the building with wings on their back...it was a beautiful sight watching humans flying.....lol.....seriously....I believe it would have been a good place to tell the public about the cuts but that's me.....we have a Premier who can speak good but as he said many times - I can't tell you what's going to be cut tonight....lets see what Roger Melanson says on Tuesday...P.S. The food for FANTASTIC!!!!...Mrci for the invite...I believe this was my 5th one.....:) ...By the way....he never mentioned Shale Gas or Mines once...:)...< not when I was listening >

1 comment :

  1. And the price on that plate please,,I'm putting a bet over $200.00 what the hell.

    ReplyDelete