video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 18 January 2016

Mike O'Brien is running for Mayor of Fredericton!!!

  1. mikeobrien


No question that we need new ideas!!

Woodside have change during the past year < not for the good >

Never mind going to court to justify that I'm a pedophile and ordering my Blog shut down.

I asked for a meeting with the Mayor but he denied my request.

There are just too many reasons for Woodside to step aside...he has just lost touch with the citizens's concerns...

The City Racist and Fascist Attitude might change with Mike O'Brien at the helm??? Who knows>

Stay tuned for May!!!

P.S. Notice the picture of the City in the video? The nice Trails are completely empty.

The Trails are empty until September once the Rat Patrol and Cops stay off the the trails. Meanwhile everyone is in the downtown area on the sidewalk to exercise their blody.

Here's Mike O'Brien's video -


2 comments :

  1. I would like to say good luck to him but I don't know if he approves of inventing by-laws.
    The whole city council did not object to Woodside inventing them, so I guess he does too. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the rot comes from within. Where is Matt Hayes? I would vote for him again.

    ReplyDelete