video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 28 January 2016

Fredericton Police Officer Cst David Bemrose should be remove for the Justice Building!!!!

IMGP2256


I was in Court yesterday and I noticed more people than usual from City Hall but I will admit that I was VERY upset.

The Courts as any other workplace works together. Police, Lawyers, Judges and Staff.

It's impossible to have a fair hearing because you enter their world. It's a intermediating world!!! People with giant robes who speaks another language that most ordinary DO NOT understand!!! I might add they whisper so the people in the gallery can't hear.

It didn't take any language to understand my concerns yesterday in Court.

By now? I'm not as nervous in those Courtroom. It's a place you get ready but unfortunately you don't know who's going to be the Judge or which direction the hearings will go!

You have no lawyer to direct you so you can argue.

Yesterday, Judge Mary Jane Richards asked me to look at her and not my notes. That's almost a impossible task especially there are issues I want to bring up. I only have a few minutes in that Court Room so I have to move quickly.

Why am I in Court? The Cops showed up at my door.

Check video below -




I can't no answers from my questions? They told me to go to Court!!! I am just following orders. All this because of a 3rd Party complaint and the Cops don't even talk to the accuse.

But as I wrote earlier...something was in the Courtroom that REALLY disturb this Blogger.

A Cop Cst David Bemrose was sitting next to me....< on my right >..as in past court appearance..I asked the Judge and the Police Officer if he could sit behind me? In the past Cst David Bemrose would act on my concern by sitting behind me.

IMGP2256 


BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!

As a person who has ADHD. I told the Judge that I am distracted by the Police Officer beside me. Judge Mary Jane Richards didn't care and you could see Cst David Bemrose smiling that he could intimidate the accuse who suffers with a mental disability!!!

This is discussing!!!! To have A police officer sitting down in a Court Room like a Courtroom in China should not be allowed!!!

At least in China sometime they sit behind the accuse.

  1. china


I wonder how many other people who suffers with mental illness have gone through the same thing as I did!!

To be standing in front of a Judge who accused you to be a Pedophile is BAD ENOUGH but to add the Cops in that room is unacceptable!!!!

Lets get one thing straight. I used to be the biggest supporter of our local police force but ever since they falsely accuse me to exploit kids for Sex? I just haven't been the same since.



Fredericton Cst David Bemrose believe this is a Big Joke? Well I am not amuse. I am sending a complaint to the Justice Minister and others.
I might add he always goes outside and smokes cigarettes!! Many accuse are allergic to that deadly habit!!!

He should be remove for the Justice Building or have sympathy for people will mental illness!!!

6 comments :

  1. I know how you feel charles, i had a legal appointment in st.marys children services after showing up for it. i was told that i had to wait a few min. So my self and the person working the phones went out side for a cig. No sooner did i light it i was ambushed by the Fredericton police swat team and they began trying to make some kind of deal and for what i still dont know. I was their for a legal appointment and after it was all said in done two stayed behind while i was their and when i was done they left the same time. Im still in the process of filing charges on both parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pussy charles and 1007 ..i am sure the swat team didn't show up for no reason...you are probably another dirt bag who gets in shit all the time and have no balls to be a man, or a woman...and accept responsibility for your actions .

    ReplyDelete
  3. re:13:04
    pi toi ter une tete de blette so va te gratter le nez en tchuk pare autre...buh buy

    --maurice the homeless guy--

    ReplyDelete
  4. re:22:06
    13:04 er yink une tete de blette, yer probably in police ou tchuk tin tin come sa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way ta go 22:12, you tell 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bemrose is at the court house because no one wants to look at his face at the police station!

    ReplyDelete