video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 28 December 2015

Testimony by Fredericton Police Officer Sgt Ed Smith at the Cherie Campbell hearing should be dismiss!!!

Picture 126

He's the guy who accuse me of exploiting kids for Sex.

Fascist Leanne Fitch support this guy. They were sitting together all through the hearings.

See his name? -



Here's an old Blog about this sad issue -




  1. IMGP0888




I will do everyone a favor by not showing up the coming hearings!!!

I had the ADHD Firefighter beside me.




  1. img_7563


During the first break, I decided to stay out of the hearing.

Mrs.ADHD walked by and said - My God? You're Extreme ADHD!!!!

It was so boring and repetitive.

Look at this paper?


  1. IMGP0895


It's a long detail hearing. It sounded more like a trial but then again Cherie Campbell is indeed fighting for her job.

There seem to be lots of support for this female Officer. < Including the Blogger >

I wish Cherie well.....:)...

No comments :

Post a Comment