video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogger to come face to face with Racist Fredericton Police Officer Cst Eardley and Racist Judge Mary Jane Richards wednesday afternoon at 1:30pm!!!

  1. 100


It should be interesting because this officer could be the one who accuse me to be a Pedophile and had my place raided.

She seem to have a mission and they is the reason I told her off in this video -






A couple of months earlier this Racist Cop showed up at my door giving me a ticket because I was seen
months earlier riding a bicycle on a sidewalk.






This could turn ugly VERY fast because all the racist people will be in the same room. < Including racist city worker Madonna Peddle >

The City of Fredericton with Brad Woodside continue to go against the less fortunate on foolish issues like this one.

A new Cop will officially be on my shitlist after tomorrow.

Who is this Cst Eardley anyway??? Why is she coming after me? Who is she???


100 

We truly need to replace this so-called Police Force!!!! A Police Force who waste their time chasing people on Bicycle while dead people are appearing on the street isn't a good Force who are supposing to protect the citizens.

Stay tuned...

3 comments :

  1. I remember you Charles, you were the guy who beat up an old man in an Elementary school many years ago, in front of young kids the age of 5 and 6. Thankfully the police came to stop the dispute and made it safe for us to carry on with our day. You really scared us Charles, you should consider letting the police do their jobs so people can be safe and not terrified as I once was because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I seem to have left my mark in some people's left....yes...that idiot in his 60s made our life miserable and he pushed me in the hallways....Cops never stopped it...the cops were called...the guy is dead these days but I believe he got two black eyes and a broken nose...Judge Casey gave the guy hell in the courtroom...I seem to attract the lunatics in this City...I am not one to hide behind a monitor and write opinions...You know the Idiot Coward Jerkface...I am VERY THANKFUL once this so-called idiot Poet attack me on the street that I only hit him once....you saw me in action and it's not pretty...I went toe to toe with the biggest bully in the City months before the idiot poet saga...I am VERY thankful that I defended myself and hit it once...so lucky...a judge will decide next summer if the citizens are allow to defend themselves in Canada....as for the Police? Sorry...to lie and make up crime charges is a HUGE Faux Pas and I will fight Fascism in a Non-violence way of course....yes...the Scottish side of me is still there but I'm a survivor....:)

    ReplyDelete