video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 23 October 2015

Blogger Charles LeBlanc have retain a Lawyer but needs another $1800.00!!!!

blogger

Yesterday morning myself and my supporters met a lawyer.

It was a VERY good meeting, It sort of reminded of an episode of Law and Order, everyone was sitting down around this huge table and gave their own personal views on my up-coming trial for the alleged assault against so-called poet Andrew Spencer.

I wish to thank all my supporters that helped me raise $3,000 to fight this injustice. BUT I need an extra $2,000 to pursue with this case.

You can help me by sending 5, 10, 20 or more to - Charles LeBlanc APT# 1 Westmorland Street Frede3ricton New Brunswick Canada E3B 3L4

Now that I have retained a lawyer I will NOT blog about this issue again, until the trial is over BUT I wish to make myself VERY clear on one issue - I will continue to blog issues of the wrongdoing the City of Fredericton and the Fredericton police of the wrong they have done to me, but not about this case.

There is something about being labelled as a pedophile that pisses a person off.

The Legislature will open in December and I will hunt down these politicians and bureaucrats about these issues. This could be all settled in a matter of hours, if the City, Brad Woodside, and the police would sit down with me to settle our differences once and for all, but these snobs will never sit down with the less fortunate, especially people with mental illness, to apologize for their wrongdoing, so I guess - being Scottish - this unfortunate battle will continue for years. Stay tuned!

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations Charles - this is turning into quite the ride for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Charles Jesus the creator and life giver to each individual sees all.

    Jesus will be the REAL judge and all EVIL done against people for revenge will also see themselves one day having to answer to every injustice they have done to YOU.

    Many of these people involved will be in HELL and heat and torture will be determined how they used their position to harass people.

    Remember Charles you are putting a light to Fredericton injustice to a man who exposes and how many others are they doing this to?

    Serious but at the end of this short life those committing all this injustice will not escape the eye of GOD.

    The leaders who are responsible will pay from the hand of God.

    Are they jealous like they were of Jesus. Jesus also had a bad TRIAL. Jesus knows about your case Charles. Is God allowing this to see how far the leaders have fallen?

    Is it a trial for you Charles or for the Fredericton leaders?

    God sees all!

    Have a great day Charles

    Keep up the good Truthful reporting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a PITBULL lawyer Charles not a Poodle lawyer.

    Do not get a lawyer who is married to one of the leaders who is harassing you. That would be $$$ wasted, a set up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come into Tony's and pick up a guitar to auction off for your cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This morning I deposited the 50 bucks that was given to me. I told a few people about a comment left on the Blog about Tony Music Box donating me a guitar?

    We had a good chuckle but decided to walk in the Music store.

    The workers knew I wasn't the musician type so they were surprised to see the Blogger on the premises...lol

    I politely told the salesman of the comment and he went to my Blog to read the comment.

    I explain to the VERY good individual that I knew it was a message left by these idiot Coward Jerkface.

    He told me that they wish they could give a guitar but business isn't that good these days.

    We had a few good laugh and out the door I went.

    Very good people at Tony's Music Store...:)....Give it a try....:)

    ReplyDelete