video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 14 September 2015

Fredericton Police Officers Matt Myers and John Lally will bring Force on its knees this Friday!!!!



Here's some Papers I bought to the Court House this morning.....Sure wasn't easy especially having the  Justice Worker < noticed I never said Racist? > asking me if I ONCE AGAIN applied for Legal Aid????

I STAYED calm and let my friend do the talking. I never said a word..< mark the date >

Here's the Papers for the Public to read!!!!

Enjoy!!!!


3 comments :

  1. Best of luck Charles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, this will bring the end to the FPFarce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you expose how these people really operate. They bring shame to the uniform and the people of this City.

    ReplyDelete