video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 26 September 2015

A message to my idiot coward Jerkface!!! Mayor Brad Woodside Family members are off limit!!!!

coward

Lately, I noticed people are trying to leave comments against Brad Woodside's family members!!!

Sorry but these members are not to be talk about in this Blog!!! They are off limit!!!

Now? If you wish to call the Mayor - A Racist, bigot, smoking, snobby and non educated person? That's ok but he called me the same names. My God...I forgot the word - Pedophile.....anyway...I hope I made myself VERY clear....:)
r/>

1 comment :

  1. Well said Charles

    Brad has a nice family and I hope Brad can clarify why a mayor is letting all the harassment against you go for so long.

    Does the mayor run the City or does the Fredericton Police Chief or CEO of the Justice system. Just pitiful what is going on in Fredericton.

    ReplyDelete