video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 20 August 2015

The Fredericton Rat Patrol are gone!!!!!

frederictonparkpatrol





To be honest with you...I have never seen a Cop or the Rat Patrol give one single ticket to anyone this summer.

That's a good thing.

They would tell the people driving me to wear a helmet.

Myself...I was VERY angry during the first day the Rat Patrol came into action. I heard on the Police Scanner - Have you given any tickets yet????

This told me these kids believe giving out tickets to the less fortunate was a joke!!

In closing, the Rat Patrol kept a VERY low profile from my point of vie and that's a good thing.

Beside one evening I borrowed a old citizen bicycle who was sitting on a bench...the minute I sat on the bicycle, the Rat Patrol came from nowhere and shouted - HELMET!! HELMET!! HELMET!!!!

Once the female recognized me? She said - That's Charles..Lets move on!!

I decided to hunt them down on the Bridge!!





Everyone is riding a bicycle without a helmet this summer...

IMGP5035

No comments :

Post a Comment