video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Racist members of the Fredericton Police Force will be cross examine by the Blogger tomorrow morning at 9:30am!!!

 frederictonpolicedickheads




Wait till you hear what the Fredericton Police did in my case. Everything will come out in Court.

The issue of lying to my Internet provider with the support of Fredericton Mayor Brad Woodside < he never apologize during the news conference > for calling me a Pedophile will also made public.




If the Irving covers this hearing properly, the public will shake their heads of what the Police Force did to have me charge.

Stay tuned because you will see your Police Force in action and you will see that many innocent citizens are in Jail because of this VERY crooked Police Force.

9:30am tomorrow morning!!!!

We need a huge public inquiry on this so-called Police Force.

Minister of Justice Stephen Horrman must investigate the way the less fortunate and people with mental illness are being treated.




stephenhorsman


Personally, I like the guy but this prosecution against the less fortunate with mental issue MUST STOP!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

The Cops went so far in lying to have me charge < 6 months after the idiot so-called Poet attack me on the street >

Crooked Matt Myers and John Lally should be fired!!!!!

Here's crooked Cop John Lally -



As I told everyone who will listen - I'm not on trial here...it's the system on Trial!!!!

If you have a honest Judge < which I believe we do > The truth will come out!!!

Truly stay tuned!!!

2 comments :

  1. Good luck with the judge - I haven't seen an honest one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck I hope they put you away

    ReplyDelete