video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 18 July 2015

New Brunswick Child Protection visits Blind Mother and fools her by taking away 2 weeks old Baby!!!

IMGP2978IMGP2981IMGP2975IMGP2976IMGP2973


Charles,

I am trying my hardest not to lose my mind. I miss my daughter so much. Daniel is beside himself worrying about her. We are trying to do what we can to get her home as soon as possible. We need all the support and help we can get, please share this group in the video with all of your friends and family. We need to get this out about the corruption in the child protection services mommy and daddy love you so much little girl we are trying to get you home we miss you and love you we both are physically hurting that you were gone my heart is broken.

3 comments :

  1. sorry to say I told you so Charles but the police have NO POWER over a social worker and I believe we had this conversation about a month ago.....As for the young I wish them the best of luck dealing with those ( A-HOLES) social services/workers

    JAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is wrong with this province? This woman would not be the first blind woman to raise a child successfully. Give her a chance,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to keep in mind that there is always more than one side to every story...

    ReplyDelete