video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 9 July 2015

Fredericton Park or Rat Patrol is hunted down by Blogger!!!

IMGP1992IMGP1999

I noticed a old citizen < friend of mine > sitting down on a bench!

After a while I asked if I could ride his bicycle? < My bike broke down >

I sat on the seat and suddenly out of nowhere...THE RAT PATROL WENT FOR THE ATTACK!!!

They both shouted - HELMET...HELMET HELMET!!!

They surprised me....the woman glanced at me and told her partner - " That's Charles!!!! Lets move!!!! "

What is sad is the Government don't understand why people are Fat???? Here's a perfect example...A guy wanted to have some exercise but stop in his tracks by the Rat Patrol or the Fredericton Police Force.

I wonder who they are??? Are they following me????...:P So I decided to hunt them down!!!

Enjoy -



No comments :

Post a Comment