video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Bigot, Racist and Fascist FRedericton Mayor Brad Woodside to denounce French and people's rights on Canada Day!!!

This man is totally out of control!!!!

My God? I wanted to rent the i-rock for $150,000 for himself so he can enjoy his last few days as Mayor!!

A well known racist against the less fortunate and he's suppose to denounce Canadians tomorrow afternoon!!!< especially the Gays >

I might disrupt his speech because he's a known bigot and MUST be stop!!!!

bad

Hey???? Since he accused me of having Sex with Kids???? Maybe I can publicly question his Sex Life???

Truly stay tuned!!!!

P.S. You know this could all be done and over with in a few hours. All the City have to do is sit down with me and have the Chief of Police to apologize in calling me a Pedophile.

But we are dealing with VERY evil people so this issue could go on for years and years!!!!!

Just ask Dan Bussieres????


Smoky Mayor Brad Woodside can shut down my Blog as mush as he wants but I will continue the battle!!!!!

NOBODY labels me as a Pedophile of having sex with kids and gets away with it!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment