video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 24 May 2015

Blogger puts a complaint against so-called Racist Prosecutor Sebastien Michaud!!!

This guy is the one who encourage the charge against me...Very scary to have someone like this in charge...

Cameron Gunn,

I just wanted to get some information on this guy you appointed to go after me against this false Charge!!!

I don't know where you are getting these so-called people from????

First I have met by Kathryn Gregory who lied in Court < twice > against me but she was allowed to do this because she used to be a law partner of Judge Julian Dickson dead Wife.

Now we have this Sebastien Michaud who's as worst as the others.

I couldn't believe Sebastien Michaud between the breaks was intimidating my supporters in Court.

This kind of action is unacceptable in our Court System and SHOULD BE investigated as soon as possible!!!

I asked around but nobody < Bureaucrats and politicians > have heard of this guy.

I want proof that he's a lawyer.

He seem to believe that I'm a pedophile who is exploiting children?

I want to know his history and if he was sexually abuse as a child? Because the Fredericton Police are pushing you and the Prosecutors that I'm a pedophile.

You haven't dealt with this case properly so if you don't look into these matters? I will be force to bring up these issues during my next court appearance.

Charles LeBlanc

5 comments :

  1. I thought the charge you are facing is summary assault, not child exploitation on pedophilia. Has he ever formally accused you of pedophilia ? What are the facts in this matter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't blog about disclosure but it's in there....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't understand how you assaulting someone is in any way related to you being a pedophile. please clarify.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you state " He seem to believe that I'm a pedophile who is exploiting children?" .... how do you know this ? has he or hasn't he accused you of pedophilia ? im sure you can answer that. are you just throwing around accusations ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who writes this garbage for you? Clearly not your doing

    ReplyDelete