video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 14 April 2015

It was EXACTLY 5 years ago today that I quit smoking!!!!

It's quite amazing all through the hardship the Fredericton Police gave me and I never smoke one single cigarette!!!!

Here's my first blog I wrote -

I don't know if it was a good idea because I can't seem to loose this darn extra weight.....but I will admit that I do feel better...:) But water is better than smoking I guess??? DO IT!!! DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!!



5506414797_8b01fa5acbimg_9483


Here's a blog I wrote -


BLOGGER CHARLES LEBLANC LOOKS FORWARD TO THE NEW 50!!!!!

4520001823_ce768042fe



Well? Tomorrow is the big day!!!

I'm going to try to do something that I never did during the last 30 years!!!!

I'm going to give it a good Scottish try!!!

It's not going to be easy!!!

I'M GOING TO QUIT SMOKING!!!!

I noticed in the youtube < video > that I'm breathing very heavy and I HATE IT!!!!

Watch this one with Bloc Quebecois Leader Gilles Duceppe!!!

img_0576



IT'S TERRIBLE!!!! AND I'M WALKING DOWNHILL!!!!

UGH!!!






I have been thinking of this one for a long time. I have been talking about this one for the past week.

I'm 50 years old and I might have 15 years left on this world. < If I'm not shot before then? >

:P

So many people died before reaching the age of 50 but I'm still around!!!!

Only the good die young I guess!

Especially living alone? All I do is watch television and on the computer.

But then again that's no excuse because many parents will smoke because of the stress running a Family!!!

I wake up in the morning and blog till Noon and out the door I go.

When you quit smoking? You have to change all your life style and I believe staying inside till Noon will change.

Smoking is a habit. Once I begin chatting with someone? I light up a smoke.

JUST A HABIT!!!!

I always lite up a smoke when I listen to the News or read the comments in this Blog.

My female cousin quit one year ago and I can do the same.

I'm Half pure Scottish and there's nothing more stubborn and a GOD DAMN Scotsman!!!! Once we turn? WE TURN!!!

I wouldn't wish this awful gene on my worst enemy!!!

A stern friend of mine told me a few days ago- YOU CAN'T QUIT SMOKING BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO WEAK!!!!

Moi weak???? UGH!!!

I know talk is cheap and a Blog is like a Diary.

I understand that many readers will be watching to see if I DO have the willpower to do this!!!

It's not going to be easy!!!

Especially if I'm having a coffee or beer!!!

My nerves will be shot but it's something that I must do if I wish to continue blogging in the Capital!!

If I continue smoking? I might take a stroke or wrost yet no more lungs to run with the politicians for interviews.

Sure can't do it in a wheelchair or a walker!!!

I have a few friends who are smokers and going to quit tomorrow!!!

It's going to be like an AA Meeting!!!

If I'm craving for a smoke? I'll just sent an email for encouragement!!!!

Yes!!! Tomorrow will be the new 50 for this Blogger and it's going to be a huge battle!!!

MY BIGGEST BATTLE YET!!!

Can I do it???

Any advice out there????

Anyone else out wish to quit smoking????

Tomorrow is the Day!!!!

Truly stay tuned!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment