video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 30 April 2015

I truly hope that idiot Fredericton Ward 12 Candidate Randy Dickinson wins the by-election!!




This Co-Co will look good for the rest of the Council because he NEVER shuts up!!!!

Let me show you what kind of an idiot this guy is truly is???

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed this guy at King's Place talking to different people. I never seen him there in the past so I found it strange.

I was 100% right because days later he announced he was running as a Candidate for Ward 12!!!

I approached him with my camera last year at a certain event.

Listen to this wacko -




Months later, I was at a Federal Nomination meeting and bumped into the guy and said - Hello!!!!

He turned VERY angry and told me that he didn't approve the interview I made with him a few months earlier!!!

I backed off and confronted the guy!!!




Yes...I hope he wins because this idiot always talk about nothing!!!!

Blah..blah...blah but nothing is done!!!!! I put in a complaint to the Human Rights Commission of the need of a Provincial Jail in Fredericton!!

But Randy didn't seem too concern about the manner the less fortunate are being treated in the Justice System or this City!!

If you want a politician who BLAH..BLAH..BLAH....and doesn't do anything???

Randy is your Man!!!!

I might add it would look good for Council to listen to a BLAH BLAH BLAH follow Councillor for hours!!!!

:P

No comments :

Post a Comment