video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 10 April 2015

Fredericton Police Force taking advantage of people with Mental Illness AGAIN????



With beautiful weather comes the people with their stories.

I bumped into a guy whom I haven't seen in months.

Anyway...I can't go into details because I heard that Bigot Mayor Brad Woodside is working with the Cops to have this new Blog shut down AGAIN!!!! < They never learn >

Anyway...they arrested this man with a mental illness for a unpaid fine.

Once in Jail, they convince the poor guy that he would go to Jail in Saint John for one week!!!!

The Fredericton Police Officers told the poor guy that his name would all over Irving paper therefore he should forget going to Court and just go straight to Jail.

The poor guy agreed and didn't bother to have his day in Court!!!

It's high time we get a lawyer station in that Gestapo...I mean Police Station!!!

2 comments :

  1. I would like to interview you sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me at oldmaison@yahoo.com...interview for what???

    ReplyDelete