video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 27 April 2015

FREDERICTON LAWYER KATHRYN GREGORY IS ALLOW TO LIE IN COURT BECAUSE OF HER CONNECTIONS!!!



The Public have got to know what's going on in our Court system!!!

This arrogant woman made quite a show during my last Court Appearance and she was allowed to act like a child because Racist Provincial Judge Julian Dickson's former dead wife used to be a partner with Snobbish Fredericton Lawyer Kathryn Gregory.

No wonder I didn't get this stupid charge thrown out or a chance to read my statement in Court.

The Judge refused to allow me to have full disclosures and it doesn't make any sense.

The whole Justice System is corrupt and it should be interesting on my next Court Appearance on May 7th!!!

Especially since New Brunswick Legal Aid called me last Friday and told me that I had no rights to a lawyer.

I wish we had some die hard private investigator Journalists in this Province but sadly that's not the case. As someone from Ontario told me - New Brunswick is living in the 1920s!!!

I showed two lawyers my so-called disclosures and they couldn't believe the New Brunswick Team of Special Prosecutors would accept this strange charge.

But then again? They are the same ones who supported a criminal code of 301 against me. I might also add that agreed that I was a pedophile.



Speaking of being accuse to be a pedophile?

Does anyone have a picture of Perth Andover Lawyer Sebastien Michaud??? Send it to me at oldmaison@yahoo.com. Merci...

Many people are in jail because of this corrupt justice system and we must fight these Bastards!!

Even if they have the fancy suits? They are nothing in my books!!!!

They are a racist bunch that will go after the less fortunate.

Kathryn Gregory LIED IN COURT when she told her buddy Judge Julian Dickson that I was using delaying tactics!!!

She said that twice and it pissed me off.

A delay tactic is when you know you're guilty and there's no way you can win.

This case is insane and many citizens are approaching me about me because of the media attention. One Government official asked me - Does this issue go back of you filming the soldier being beaten up by the Fredericton Police Force?

No delay tactics in this case because I demand full disclosure and audio or transcripts of the first hearings but they are denying me the rights to have it!

This case have the Fredericton Police all over it and I plan to fight these bastards for years to come until I get Justice.

4 comments :

  1. I wouldnt worry about a thing ! The elites in NB are in inept and lazy, they hold their power and positions not on the basis of their ability but by who shot a load in their hole last or whose bag they licked ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavens above re: 10:57. What nonsense you write. We have corrupt cops, corrupt politicians, corrupt judges and a very corrupt Law Society in this province. Which one are you a member of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought a ''special prosecutor'' was for investigating a government official for misconduct while in office like a $70 million dollar fraud. In the NB case its used by the government to prosecute older men on social assistance? No wonder the will to be governed is being eroded by the day and the pitchforks have already come out in Moncton....What a mess New Brunswick is!

    ReplyDelete