video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 13 April 2015

Brunswick Baptist Church to honor Racist Fredericton Police Chief Leanne Fitch next Sunday!!! Is it a good idea???




As the regular readers of my Blog or youtubes knows I go to Brunswick Baptist Church when I want to relax.

I love the atmosphere and enjoy listening to the Choirs singing away.

Pastor Terry Atkinson is a great Preacher! < as this video shows >




Yesterday, they baptized someone and it was interesting.







Once in a while my ADHD would go back to my problems with the Justice System and the Cops!!!

I would say to myself - Come on Charles!!!! Go back to the Church Charles!!! Focus on the words of the Lord Charles!!! FOCUS!!

Then came Sirens from Firemen outside of the Church...in the past I would run outside but not this time!!! It's the Devil who's trying to have me remove from the House of God!!!

More sirens came to the scene and I would just ignore the situation but all this change once someone came from behind Pastor Terry Atkinson and whispered in his ear.

This reminded me of someone who whispered to President Bush after New York was attack!





I jumped from my seat and noticed a Emergency Team taking care of an old citizen who was attending Church. I just went back to my seat and continue to listen to the Service.

I don't know the reason but I had a VERY difficult time focusing on the service this morning. But I didn't go home. I stayed put!!

Before the ending of the service, a Pastor took the stage and told the parishioners that next week will be special because they are going to be visited by the Members of the Fredericton Police Force!!!!!

I almost shouted - WHAT???????

He continued on telling the audience that we must respect and honour the people who are keeping our City safe!!

My God!!! I never said one word but I did confront the Pastors afterward and asked them if I could be excuse for next week service?  I also added that my tongue still hurts from biting it!!!...lol

I kept my mouth shut during the service without smoking a joint and take my Ritalin!!!!
lol

Yes ....it sure was a rollercoster ride for this service!!!

But seriously.....I understand this what makes the Baptist Church so unique from the others. I remember during my Bicycle trip across the States. I attended a Baptist Service in Florida and the focus was on the 52 hostages held in Iran.

You will never hear this kind of talk in a Catholic Church < Which I'm Catholic and will always remain a Catholic >

But is it a good idea of honoring this so-called Police Force????

The Brunswick Baptist Church go out of their way to help the less fortunate.

They serve A HUGE meal once a month.

They are good but in this case? I don't believe it's a good idea to honor the Devil...oppppsss I mean the Cops because their track record is not a good one!!!

You never know? I might smoke 10 joints and take 30 Ritalin and attend the service next Sunday just to see with my own eyes???

It would be a good place to hold a protest on the sidewalk!!!!

Who knows???

To have a Police Force accusing a citizen having Sex with kids and no apology is unacceptable!!!! We must eliminate this so-called Police Force and replace them with the R.C.M.P.!!!!



1 comment :

  1. So when an organization honours a person who holds certain powers, does that organization's members get a break when pulled over for speeding. The cop's pay is our thanks, we pay them well to protect us.

    ReplyDelete