video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 9 April 2015

Blogger had a VERY different attitude at the office of the Justice Building this week!!!!




Very strange...I walked in there and in the past, I was met with a smile and VERY good public Relation skill!!!

This time it was a total different ballgame. Last week, Racist Judge Julian Dickson denied my request for audio of the three hearings.

I am still trying to find out who was in the Court Room on the last day of the 6 months limitation that the Judge agreed that I should be charge with assault!!!

This has corruption written all over it!!!

This is the way they do things in Fredericton against the less fortunate but I'm one of them that WILL fight back!!

Especially that Fredericton Snobby Lawyer Kathryn Gregory is involved!! She's the former law partner of the Judge's dead wife!!!







Ok...going back to the staff of the Justice Building!!!

I met a worker who told me that it could take months to get the transcript of the process because people are busy.

Ok...now we are not allow to have the audio's but now will not have the transcript of the hearings in time for the trail.

But what I found strange was a female worker watching with his hands on her hips. < Telling me that I was a pain >

The strange part was a big woman showed up and got the paper that I was looking for.

She gave it to the worker and the worker gave it to me.

The big woman left the office and watch over my shoulder looking for what I was looking for???

I wonder if I would have been dress in a three piece suit if the woman would have down the same action???

Are the staff working with the Police on these cases???? Too much socializing??? We know of one romance in that workplace.



justicepaulestey



They gave me the attitude that I SHOULD NOT be asking for these items!!!

Why audio from the proceedings are release in Quebec but not here????

My God?? We have a Judge that told a homeless person to leave the city by noon or go to Jail!!< the homeless guy been living in the City since 1989!!!!

The less fortunate or people with mental illness are treated like the blacks or Natives were treated 60 years ago!!

No comments :

Post a Comment