video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 20 April 2015

The Battle and War over publishing Full Disclosure continues!!!!

This is getting out of hand but what can the Taxpayers expect when you deal with Lawyers who are paid by the Province?

This saga would spin New Brunswickers's heads of how much money the Justice Department have spent on the Blogger?

But that's ok because we are reaching a old German style of Justice right here in Canada and things are going to get much worst after Bill 51!

This is old Germany all over again because Canadians are not opening their eyes!!

I didn't or forgot to read my disclosure during my last Court Appearance because I was distracted by Lying Snobbish Lawyer Kathryn Gregory who lied to Racist Judge Julian Dickson about my right to ask for full disclosure.

Later on, I found out that Kathryn Gregory was a former law partner to Judge Julian Dickson's dead wife!!!

The public does have a right to know what's going on here???!

Here's the exchange of letters!!






4 comments :

  1. I find it rich that you are trying to pin a slander charge on Andrew Spencer, when you yourself slander and defame members of the police force on this blog.

    Not only are you a worthless piece of trash Leblanc, but you are also a hypocrite

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Come take a swing at me and we will take it to the next stage", yup and then I'll run as fast as I can over to the very police I slander, harass, and bad mouth and ask them to protect and help me, just like with Gaudet. You really are a moron Leblanc. And by your own logic people should feel free to insult you whenever they want because you have got to be one of the biggest idiots in this city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9:28: Charles was never accused of slander and found not to have defamed anyone because what he said was true, and he believed it. Andrew Spencer just had a go at Charles, and accused him of things that were just not true. As for the Fredericton City police being blogged negatively - they should learn a lesson, stop breaking the law and act professionally, then there will be nothing fro Charles to blog about the.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...Mike Gaudet? As he told the Court - Charles LeBlanc beat me that day...another 2 minutes Mike would have been in deep trouble..Blood started to come out but someone stopped me...:(...anyway...going to the Cops? I had no choice because he spit in my face so I had to let the court decide if I deserve that? I couldn't have him doing it all the time...hey? What am I doing debating with a Idiot Coward Jerkface anyway??? I must delete those comments....:P

    ReplyDelete