video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 2 March 2015

Who is Crown prosecutor Kathryn Gregory????

My God?? Lots of people showing up in Court for my case that I never heard of???

This woman lied to the Court saying that I was using a delay tactic!!!!!

I'm not using NO DELAY tactic!!!! I just want the full disclosure!!!

My God???? The Fredericton Police officers who told my internet provider that I was exploiting kids for Sex are in the video interviewing the only witness!

I might add she tried to distract me when I was talking. Very rude and I told her in Court!

It's issues like this that shows we must never have Capital Punishment in Canada!!!

So who is Crown prosecutor Kathryn Gregory????

4 comments :

  1. KATHRYN ANN GREGORY








    Location



    Get Directions



    HSBC Place
    520 King Street
    Fredericton, New Brunswick
    E3B 6G3
    Canada



    Crown Prosecutor

    Office of the Attorney General

    Org Unit : Specialized Prosecutions (Section)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez Charles ,You are Special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Specialized Prosecutions (Section)

    Ensures the protection of all citizens by providing prosecutorial services on behalf of the Attorney General through the office of the Crown Prosecutor.

    Making sure that everyone gets screwed over equally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just another corrupt New Brunswick lawyer who can't play a straight game.

    ReplyDelete