video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 30 March 2015

Second Bangladesh blogger gets murdered in a month!!!

Everyone is upset but Fredericton is not far off the mark!!!

Look what they did to this Blogger??..me..me..me!!!!

So-called Judge Julian Dickson ordered me in jail because I refuse to sign a condition not to go across the Westmorland Bridge!!!! I might add he ordered my medications cut off!!!

Our corrupt Justice System failed to kill the Blogger so they tried this -

FPF Application to ISP by Charles LeBlanc



Now..we have these false charge of assault!!!!

I am going to sue the City AGAIN and we must have a Provincial Inquiry...

Too many corrupt people in this City!!!!!

Yes...Fredericton is not far from Bangladesh of the manner they treat Bloggers!!!

But I am ready for the battle even if it kills me!!!!

I noticed many people are asking me on the street about my health...but I'm still fighting.....

No comments :

Post a Comment