video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 21 February 2015

Excuse my humble language but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?????

Charles,

great spell caster

My name is joan, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Mudodo, She gave me his email address I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back and started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email drmudodo13@((((((.com

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous 22:25 That's what you think communism, My self I believe in miracle's . I was their my self many year ago. I was in a savor accident the doctor said that he could not understand he was shocked after I told him what happened, I never forgot what Doc said to me that morning, I picked my head up real slow looking at him eye to eye he said you had a angel with you that day "SON" . After that said chill's went straight threw my body it's something you will never ever forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess "joan" is Dr. Mudodo who will charge $100 for said guidance or will ask you to cross his palm with silver or he will give you the black spot... sounds like a con artist and a fraud. Maybe you should send his details to the FPFarce to investigate...

    ReplyDelete