video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Blogger took another seizure.....:(

This picture was taken one year ago after I had my first seizure.



I went for a walk and watched television until I fell asleep on the chair.

I decided to go for a nap. I woke up one hour later and I couldn't remember where I was or what day it was?

My modem was on the floor and my desk moved so something happened.

I guess I have to take my medication on a regular basis.

It's ok to live alone but it's also VERY scary at times....:(

5 comments :

  1. Charles, Charles, Charles. You better start taking your meds when you are suppose to. Otherwise you might miss a great story to Blog because you are in the hospital again. We need you bright eye and bushy tail. Heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed you DO have to take your medication on a regular basis. That is what you have medication for. You go to the doctor, the doctor diagnosis the problem. The doctor prescribes medication for said problem. For best results, medication must somehow find it's way into your gizzards. Medication does absolutely no good what-so-ever sittin' on a shelf in a damn pill bottle. UNDERCONSTUMBLE????
    LUV YA SHITLESS, BUD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing too much and Holding too much anger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the stress of what the bad people are doing to you... hang in there, we need you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought penny for a poem got the right gab in before ya even opened your mouth .

    ReplyDelete