video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 29 January 2015

Blogger returned to the Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital Tuesday night for 20 hours!!!!



Idiot!!!! Another Epileptic Seizure!!!! I must remind me to take my Pills....Idiot!!!!

But I must say that the staff at the Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital are true professionals.

While sitting in my bed, I noticed someone wheeled in. The guy in his 50s was complaining of Chest Pain!!

Workers soon surrounded the bed with their own little job to do.

It's amazing to watch them at work.

The man was replying in a VERY polite manner.

Soon afterwards, his wife came to the scene with a VERY look on her face.

The husband asked for a phone. He asked his son to bring out the Calf and hay from the barn.



Soon after the wife broke down crying. It was a farmer and his wife.

Yes....from the filthy rich to the very poor or even including the Farmers.

No manner what we are in life, we are still going to end up in the same building.

Yes...we should be proud of our medical staff at the Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital!!!

P.S. I would have written more but I heard Fascist Mayor Brad Woodside is suppose to have this Blog shut down!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment