video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 22 January 2015

Blogger Charles LeBlanc is not well and going at the Hospital!!!

P.S. IT'S A JOKE BECAUSE I LEFT THE MINISTER ALONE.....IT'S A JOKE...I AM FINE!!!!!..:)


After everything that's been going on during the past week? You would believe that I would be in a fighting mood right???

I bumped and talked to the Minister of Justice Stephen Horsman TWICE in two days and never hunted him down with my camera asking for his views on what's going on????

You know, just like in this video a few months ago -





But during the last 48 hours, I saw the Minister TWICE and never said a word.....something is VERY wrong with me...I'm going at the hospital for a check up!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment